1. No BuildCraft, IC2, or GregTech Pumps in the Nether for Lava Pumping, use the ender thermic pump
2. Avoid Quarrying in the water with BuildCraft Quarries (Ender Quarries are easier on the server overall)
3. Always respect others stuff, builds, and land. This covers magically spells as well. Do not spam lighting spells in others areas
4. Be mindful of your chunkloaders. Turn them off when you are going to be away from the server for periods of time (such as 4 days or more) or are not using that area. Please keep chunkloaders to a minimum. (Only 2 per player on the InfiTech 2 server unless you are not playing on a team, then you may have 3). This is assuming you are using World Anchors. If you choose not to use world anchors you can load a max of 18 chunks per player on a team of 27 if you are on your own.
5. Be mindful of where you build your base. Be sure to leave a lot of space between where you are building and other player's bases. Many of us build huge and span multiple biomes.
6. Do not try to craft the Healing Axe. Doing so will most likely crash your client because it is disabled on all our servers. The server is set to alert an admin whenever an attempt is made to craft one.
7. If you lose your items in the End (including Soul Bond) they will not be spawned back in
8. Keep running water used for "automation" to an absolute minimum
9. Avoid farming with pistons in scale, they cause lag spikes with they fire